LInk to web

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 3rd, 2011, Life on the Lake


   I rose this morning with a strong desire to write this blog. Right! The reason I was up was to work on my manuscript. The manuscript has only been reworked a bazillion times. You know how it is, when you write it the first time it sounds great. Go back and hour later and you wonder who has been at your computer while you were gone.
            I have had the distinct pleasure of completing my first novel which will be ready for print around the fist of the year. The title is “Bottom Bones.” I started writing it in 2007 and worked at it until just recently when Create Space decided to publish it. It will be available on Amazon as well as the publisher’s web site and mine through a link to either one. I am posting the first chapter on my web site and I would love to have your opinion. Follow the comment link to respond.
Thanks folks, I hope to be able to write again tomorrow. Good night for now.

JMC

No comments:

Post a Comment